Stac Shoaigh



I am so excited about my shawl!  It is finally finished and I am so very happy with how it came out.  I made one mistake, I knitted an extra row, but I decided that it just defined that part a little more... lol.  

So without further ado, here is my Stac Shoaigh!


I knit it with Madelintosh DK in Well Water.  I am in love with the color and it will be perfect for the cooler weather coming.  I needed something blue and I am so glad I found this lovely shade.


As for reading... I have to laugh.  I am reading EVERYTHING.  I am most excited about this little tidbit I got in the mail yesterday.  



Sirach: Catholic Women's Bible Study and Journal, written by blogger Jenny at The Littlest Way, looks amazing.  And I can't wait to sink my teeth into it!  Check out her website too, she has a ton of really cool journaling ideas!

5 comments:

  1. Fun to find your blog this morning via the Yarn Along. What a gorgeous shawl. Well done. xoxo Andrea @ This Knitted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love blue and that lace is gorgeous! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your shawl, and that color is wonderful. Thank you for the link to the Bible study book. Sirach is one of my favorite wisdom books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, wow!!! This shawl is gorgeous! I might need to get this pattern . . .

    I'd love to have you link up at my weekly Yarn Fanatic Party! This week's party can be found here: http://www.thephilosopherswife.net/2016/09/yarn-fanatic-party-60.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...