Homeschool Picture Day ~ End of the School Year

I have been homeschooling for over a decade and have taught every grade at least twice and I am always learning new things and being inspired... probably too much... by all the new and fabulous stuff out there.

Having homeschooled for so long I am rather burned out.  I like the idea of homeschooling year round but come every May or June... I'm done.  Even if we really aren't "done."  So we are easing into summer.  We will do math and that is about it.  Mary, my high schooler, who will most likely be attending the local community college next year, and has only one more big project and then she is done for the year.  I was shocked to realize that next year I won't have a high schooler, really, since I won't be her teacher.  It has been about 7 years now that I have had a high schooler!

So, I thought I would do a little wind up of the year with an old tradition which you often see on other homeschooling blogs.  Enjoy our end of year pictures!

















1 comment:

  1. Precious! And a good reminder to get mine done already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...