{P,H,F,R}: A Day at the Nature Center

Earlier this month the kids got an incredible opportunity to take a class at a local nature center.  They are still talking about all the learned.  North Mountain Nature Center was so beautiful that I quickly signed the younger kids up for a "Little Gnomes" class and we even went back on Mother's Day for a picnic after church.

When the older kids were in their class, I took the little ones around and we explored the beautiful scenery.

{PRETTY}


{HAPPY}


They loved the little teepee.  I didn't think I was going to be able to get them out of it!



{FUNNY}

My little hams.

All my pictures of her, lately, are blurry!  She is always on the move.

{REAL}

Simply?  This place was REALLY beautiful.  I'm looking forward to checking it out during all the seasons.


For more {P,H,F,R} goodness please visit Like Mother, Like Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...